Calcinotto has a track record in providing invaluable advice to our clients pre-planning (and occasionally pre-purchase) by carrying out feasibility and due diligence studies of the proposed site.
At the early stages in the life of a project, we can offer the following services:
- Review overall site proposals, from a civil and structural perspective, to identify any “abnormals” which may affect plot purchase price and/or viability of development
- Commission a ground investigation to carry out on-site and lab testing of soil and groundwater samples to identify any risks below ground, such as contamination, ground gases, high water table, poor sub-soil etc.
- Request local searches for public foul and surface water systems to identify how the site may be drained and if adquate capacity is available.
- Commission site-wide surveys, such as topographical, CCTV (existing drainage), traffic counts etc.
- Flood Risk Assessment and liaison with local flood authority and/or Environment Agency in relation to drainage proposals and flood risk.
- Drainage Strategy and/or Maintenance Statement, including pre-development enquiries to local water company.
- Transport Statements, Assessments and Travel Plans.
- Plan and vertical vehicle tracking layouts.
- Cut and fil exercise utilising 3D topographical survey to optimise site levels and quantify materials to be taken off-site.